Friday 24 June 2016

London calling.....

Everyone always ask what camera I use,
so here it is a Nikon AW130

Kiss, kiss, bye bye Rosco

I am under strict instructions NOT to bring
home any more t-shirts like this.
I think it is a lovely T-shirt???????
The headlines this morning read “Thunderstorms and flash floods cause chaos across Britain”. That sounds like a good time to get on a plane and go for 2 weeks holidays doesn’t it?

Yes, I am off into my fav city again - London. Two weeks of soaking up history, exploring and hanging out with Jane. Pretty excited to take a break from reality!

Now its time to hop on the plane, get settled into my little cocoon for 24 hours and emerge on the other side rested and ready to enjoy. My instructions once settled at Ladywell Lodge are to meet Jane in front of the Apple Store in Covent Garden. How divine!

13 comments:

  1. you could go with ..Stephen and choose your own t-shirts!
    have a great time Catherine XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, no more kilo's of presents for him!

      Delete
  2. Forget the weather... Brexit wins, oh dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No comment, to this comment. Its saturating the country - extremes of views.

      Delete
  3. Hopefully the fall of the Pound means you can do extra shopping though! (Sorry Stephen!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of shopping already, Jane keeps telling me thats cheap!

      Delete
  4. Have fun! More tshirts the merrier I say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1 t-shirt already for me, wearing it today (Sunday)

      Delete
  5. Have an awesome time! So jealous ! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could try a Ducati T next time. Scooters? What were you thinking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scooters rule! Ducati might be just a tad fast for me.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete