Sunday 10 July 2016

Andy wins again!

View out my window whilst I pack

Must not damage the bag
There are still 4 places on this
 tea towel that I have not been to!
Just as well Stephen is keeping me updated with the important stories at home, like forming a government and koalas sitting on couches. 

Meanwhile its time for me to pack my bags and get ready for the big journey home. Ok I am a bit more experienced at this now and have not brought as much as previous years (I think). Heavy stuff in the small bag. Have a cuppa. Half the big bag. Stare out the window at the lovely garden. Figure out how to tackle ‘the coat’. Well more specifically the coat bag. Its so nice a man on the bus was patting the gold embossing when I was not looking!

Time flies, Mary and Jeff are here and its time to make the long journey to Heathrow. Its goes quickly we have lots to talk about and Andy Murray is winning!

Terminal 3 madness awaits, oh my how long is the line for VAT. Ok, time to stream Wimbledon to keep me sane. Andy win’s, ball boys and girls are thanks, trophies are held high. Happiness abounds.

A big thanks to Jane and family for a wonderful trip!

See you on the other side. 


No comments:

Post a Comment