Wednesday 4 October 2017

Going international


Fixing my hair

Travelling on train with bag full of trophies

Kicking off the session



Team from Scottish Government

Martin from Inverness

Avon and Somerset Constabulary

The winners, now to the pub 

The day has finally arrived. The reason I am in London is to present the winners of the 2017 Intranet and Digital Workplace awards for UK and Europe. So back to Clerkenwell, I go in my favourite pink jacket.  
Winners arrive from all over UK and Europe, Martin via the Caledonian sleeper train from Inverness, Morten popped over from Copenhagen as casually as if he had just caught a train from Parramatta to the city. Ernst was in New York on another project so he arrived a bit bleary-eyed. All in all we had 10 winners in the room to wow the crowd and share their stories. 

A great afternoon and finally we were done with my first international gig and we could go to the pub to celebrate.


No comments:

Post a Comment