Monday 29 July 2019

The final leg

Why does this happen every year????

Mary (Jane's Mum) came to say good-bye

Final lunch in Ladywell, smashed avocado
was delicious (so Aussie!)

Made it to Heathrow

Doing some shopping
for a VIP (not me!)
I am now at Heathrow airport waiting for my plane to take me home. After burning the candle at both ends for 2 weeks it’s time for 24 hours of rest. Here are a few of the other quirky experiences from this trip:
  • saw the International Space Station fly over in the dark skies of Provence
  • spotted three Miniature Schnauzers in Brighton
  • brought 2 presents for Stephen and 3 for Rosco, oops
  • scored 20+ inside-outside postcards to add to the collection
  • Walked an average of 13,888 steps a day
  • survived a London heatwave (just)

A big thanks to Jane for the fun times, symbolism spotting, photo snapping and giggling (and my boss James for sending me!).


No comments:

Post a Comment